We are an approved contractor and we specialise in providing our clients with an efficient service by using the best electrical equipment to suit their exact needs. A full design & installation service is available for all electrical services listed below.
- Home automation- Supply and install hi-tec, user friendly home automation systems designed to your specification.
- Full or part systems, domestic and commercial.
- Full rewires – Commercial , domestic. and new build.
- Partial rewires – Extensions and refurbishments.
- Fault finding – Tripping circuits, faulty equipment.
- Extra points – Lighting, switches, sockets, cookers, showers, smoke alarms, extract fans etc.
- Media services – Speaker systems, projector systems, home cinemas.
- Communication systems – Data sockets, internet, phone lines, TV points.
- Emergency lighting – Design and installation.
- Security systems – Intruder alarms and CCTV.
- Access control – Commercial and domestic.
- Lighting – Design, supply and install of feature lighting systems incorporation accent lighting and home automation.
- Fuse boards – Inspections and upgrades.
- Electrical heating systems – Immersion units, electric boilers, heating controls.
Inspection, Testing and Certification
- Commercial and domestic.
- EICR – Electrical inspection condition reports.
- Portable Appliance Testing.
- Landlord certificates.
- Visual inspections.
Why Choose Us
ProBuild will give a 360° service from your first vision through to completion. We provide a professional renovation and installation services with a real focus on customer satisfaction.
Should you have your designs and construction drawings already we will examine them and return a proposal to you based on these. Otherwise we will gather the necessary technical information and discuss your design needs with you. This will then form the brief and we can arrange technical drawings to be created for your project.
A schedule of payment is produced from the start as part of the documents pack, outlining a programme that will be tailored upon discussion.
The project manager will meet with you at regular intervals to discuss the progress and address your needs and requirements