Build Consultation Appointment
The unique and pioneering nature of our 360-degree service offering, combined with our reputation for superior design, quality build and installation, value for money, customer service and excellent communication, means that Probuild360’s services are in significant demand. With a strong track record of delivering for our clients, backed-up by many prestigious industry and national awards, we boast a bank of excellent testimonials from customers and industry experts alike.
For clients wanting to work with us, we offer a personal Build Consultation appointment that delivers a wealth of important benefits and project essentials as outlined below.
Why Book A Build Consultation?
‘Start right. Avoid pitfalls, stress and additional cost further down the line…’
Prior to engaging architects, a Build Consultation ensures that you; Maximise the design potential; Understand your budget versus the work required; Focuses everyone on delivering the project that meets both your objectives and budget to prevent problems further down the line.
What Does Your Build Consultation Include?
- A One-to-One Personal Consultation: Lasting up to 2 hrs, we visit your property to discuss; what you want to achieve; how you will use the space whilst also discussing budget and indicative costs. This meeting can take place at our private showroom if discussing a new build property on a vacant site, or at the site.
- Identify Potential Pitfalls and Creative Resolutions: During the visit we’ll discuss any potential pitfalls/issues identified, and thanks to our extensive experience we’ll suggest creative resolutions and inspirational design ideas.
- 360-Degree Service: Because we’re experts at design, build and installation, we can ensure the most efficient allocation and maximisation of your budget.
- Critical Path: We talk you through the critical path – discussing; utilities, structural engineers, pre-build planning, building control etc. We give you the big picture, so you understand the order in which things will need to happen.
- A Bespoke Document: We provide you with a valuable bespoke document that outlines the critical path of the build and an ‘indicative’ costing for your project.
Clients presented us with architectural plans for their terraced property, which would have cost £180,000 to build, their actual budget was £60k! We worked with them, value engineering the project to bring the extension in on budget with the best allocation of spend across the entire project… the client wished they’d involved us from the start!
Following the Build Consultation, you’re equipped for the next stage of your project. Beautiful designs are one thing, but beautiful designs that fall within budget – and are deliverable, are another! To book your £300 +vat Build Consultation contact our office on 0121 359 8000. Should you decide to use our company to manage and deliver your project, the consultation fees will be deducted from the final build cost.
“When you look around the offices, you get an idea of the excellent standard set there. Therefore, I was 100 percent expecting that to be emulated in the work that I was going to commission with them… I would definitely recommend Probuild360, and I would definitely recommend that as a minimum, you get Bahram or one of the team in for a chat… As a team they are brilliant, they really take on board and listen to what you are trying to achieve and give really good sound advice on how to make it even better!”